- Please note that opening hours may be subject to change, please call us 01225 807510 book an appointment or to arrange collection of medication or food.
Our Widcombe branch is an RCVS accredited Core Standards Practice, welcoming dogs, cats, small mammals, poultry and some exotics.
We are always pleased to receive your feedback and constantly aim to provide a high-quality service, so if you have any compliments or suggestions on how we can improve, we would like to hear from you. Please view the have your say page for further details.
Facilities and services
- Car parking facilities at Prior Park Garden Centre.
- Public disabled access.
- Routine consultations.
- Integrated veterinary care with Veerle Dejonckheere.
- Nurse clinics.
- Healthy Pet Club.
- Pet insurance.
- Pet passports.
- Repeat prescriptions.
- Kate Martin BVSc MRCVS
- Clara Greenwood BVetMed iBSc MSc MRCVS
- Juliette Cairney BVSc MRCVS
- Veerle Dejonckheere DVM MRCVS CertVetCiropractic CertVetAcup CertVetHerbalMedicine
5 Widcombe Parade
Telephone: 01225 807510
BSL SignVideo users:
Due to a very poor signal, we are unable to offer the SignVideo service from the Widcombe practice. The service is available at our London Road, Bath practice, which has Wi-Fi.
If you have an emergency outside of these hours, please see our emergency service page.