Our team of highly dedicated and experienced veterinary surgeons and vet nurses are devoted to your pet’s wellbeing. Your pets are always our priority. We all have our own pets and work hard to provide the same service to you that we would want for our own much-loved animals.
At our surgeries we provide continuity of care, working with you to provide effective and high quality treatment. From routine vaccinations through to surgical consultations, we build client relationships that support you. And whatever medications you need, our on-site dispensary will be able to provide them.
You and your pet benefit from our comprehensive services:
- Access to emergency and out of hours care (provided at Highcroft in Whitchurch)
- Pet passports and pet travel advice
- End-of-life care and support
- Holistic/integrated veterinary care with Veerle Dejonckheere
- Facilities for radiography, surgery and laboratory testing
- Separate dog and cat waiting room areas and hospitalisation rooms
- Healthy Pet Club discount scheme
- Laser therapy
And finally, to make your trip to the vet as easy as possible, we have free parking at the rear of the London Road practice. At the Widcombe branch, there is 30 minute free street parking or if that is full we have an arrangement with the Prior Park Garden Centre on Prior Park Road where you can park there for short periods.
Register your pet with us now by calling 01225 446269 (London Road) or 01225 807510 (Widcombe).